Ross Racing B58 Billet PCV Breather - V1
For install guide, click here
In the Ross PCV Delete Cap They have implemented a slot for an O-ring that will properly seal the cap so you never have to worry about creating your own seal with RTV Gasket Maker.. They have also implemented three (3) O-rings on the head port plug section in a location that will never cause damage to the O-rings no matter how it is installed!
What's even better is that I will also have a VTA Oil Catch Can (OCC) combo available for this PCV Delete Cap!
There will be two (2) versions of the OCC brace; Brace1(B1) will fit the Stock/Hybrid/BigBoost bottom mount turbo and Brace2 (B2) will fit the Top Mount and the various BigBoost turbo kits. For the B2 OCC brace to work with a BigBoost setup, you will need to run a stubby filter (filter directly attached to turbo's inlet). When it comes to the Top Mount OCC brace combo, the PCV adapter will not be included because it is not necessary. These turbo kits already have their own way to route the PCV breather hose.
For individuals running higher boost and experiencing oil in their intake piping or even chargepipe, this is the fix for you! The Ross Racing PCV Delete kit will essentially plug the headports and route the hoses to either under your car for a VTA setup or to a VTA Oil Catch Can (OCC) using the Ross Racing Custom Catch Can Brace.
Can I run this even if I am stock?
- Yes you can, the Ross Racing PCV Delete will not trigger an CELs or cause any negative effects!
What does the VTA Kit include?
- The VTA Kit will only include all necesary fittings as well as long hoses that run to the bottom of your vehicle. It does NOT included the OCC (Oil Catch Can).
Are any modifications required for this kit to work?
- Nope! My kit is 100% Plug n' Play!
What tools are required to install this kit?
- A plastic pry tool (not included) to remove the OEM Plastic PCV Cap, an M3 (1.5mm) allen key (included) for the set screws, & an AN wrench for the fittings are highly recommended. If OCC kit is ordered, 11mm & 13mm sockets/wrenches will also be needed.
What happens to the Crankcase Ventilation Hose?
- In my kit I provide a high temp silicone cap to cap off the opening on the hose.
- Will there be any smell?
- Naturally because you are now converting a sealed area to a VTA area, there will be a new smell, but, similar to a catless DP smell, you will more than likely get use to it.
Will I pass Emissions?
- This kit will not trigger a CEL but it is still recommended for Off-Road Use Only.
- Will my engine cover still fit?
- No. Due to the banjo fitting and hoses, this PCV Delete setup will sit too high to still fit the engine cover.
What vehicles are compatible with the Ross Racing Billet PCV Cap?
- The only cars compatible with the Ross R. Billet PCV Cap are first gen (Gen1) B58 vehicles. This will include all B58 F-Chassis BMWs between the model years of 2016-2020 as well as a few G-Chassis BMWs of similar model years.
- B58 TU (Gen2) vehicles are NOT compatible! The TU engines have a redesigned valve cover which now incorporates a built in PCV system. These cars include most G-Chassis BMWs after 2019/2020 as well as the MK5 Toyota Supra.
What vehicles are compatible with the Ross Racing OCC Brace?
- Only Gen1 F-Chasis B58 vehicles will work w/ the Ross R. OCC Brace. G-Chassis vehicles are NOT COMPATIBLE. NOT COMPATIBLE w/ aftermarket Strut Braces!
- PCV Delete Cap V1
- Ross Racing Custom PCV Adapter Fitting (Stock/Hybrid/BigBoost Turbo Only)
- Ross Racing AN Fittings
- Ross Racing Banjo Fitting
- Ross Racing Nylon Braided Hoses (Not just basic rubber hoses!)
- PCV Breather Hose Plug
- M3 Set Screws (2)
- M3 Allen Key
- VTA Oil Catch Can (OPTIONAL)
- OCC Breather Filter (OPTIONAL)
- OCC Breather Adapter Combo (OPTIONAL)
- Ross Racing Custom OCC Supporting Brace (OPTIONAL)
- Bolts, Washers, & Locking Nuts (if OCC combo is purchased)
- 1-Year Warranty